- US Preventive Medicine
- Optum Rx Discount Card
- Willis Towers Watson’s Individual Marketplace
- NLA Advantage - Medical Stop Loss
- Optum Healthcare
- Epic Hearing Healthcare
- Best Doctors/Teladoc
- Pharmacy Outcomes Specialists
The BridgeHealth Surgery Benefit Program:
High Quality, Significant Savings
How do you keep your healthcare benefit plans effective and affordable? The BridgeHealth Surgery Benefit Program gives members access to top-rated providers across the country for planned surgeries. Our providers are recognized for high quality outcomes in their surgical specialties, which means members have a reduced chance of experiencing complications. With BridgeHealth’s contracted rates, members pay little to nothing for their surgery, and our Care Coordinators take care of almost everything members need to schedule and plan for surgery.
Here's how it works:
- BridgeHealth’s program is an add-on to your existing health plan.
- Members have access to more than 100 high-quality hospitals and surgery centers throughout the country. Hospitals are at a minimum ranked in the top 25% nationally for quality outcomes in their surgical specialty, with many ranking in the top 10%.
- Surgery costs are lowered through pre-negotiated rates with contracted providers, resulting in average savings of 30% to 50% off typical health plan rates.
- Members have little to no out-of-pocket costs, depending on their health plan.
- Care Coordinators guide members through the entire process by explaining your options and doing cost and quality comparisons, ordering medical records, helping select a provider, arranging a second opinion, and handling all logistics for the member and a companion if travel is necessary.
Our providers are nationwide, and types of procedures include:
- Hip, knee, shoulder surgery
- Back surgery
- Heart surgery
- General surgery
- Women’s health surgery
For more information, download these materials:
- The BridgeHealth Surgery Benefit Program
- Alaska Teamsters Saves Nearly $1.3 Million on Self-Funded Claim Costs
- MCSIG Saves More Than $3.1 Million on Surgery Costs
If you would like to learn more about BridgeHealth and how your members can access high quality surgery at little to no cost to them, contact Brian Beran at BridgeHealth today:
Brian Beran, Regional Vice President, Sales
Phone: (973) 493-8531
Mark Stadler, President and Chief Executive Officer
4700 S. Syracuse St., Suite 900
Denver, CO 80237
Phone: (303) 457-5740
Mobile: (972) 213-2829
Save 10%-85% off of your prescription instantly with the Optum Rx Discount Card.Print Your Card
- Fourth Quarter 2018 Newsletter
- Fourth Quarter 2017 Newsletter
- Fourth Quarter 2016 Newsletter
- Fourth Quarter 2015 Newsletter
- Third Quarter 2014 Newsletter
- Third Quarter 2013 Newsletter
- Fourth Quarter 2012 Newsletter
- U.S. Supreme Court Upholds Health Care Reform
- IFEBP Benefit Magazine June 2012 – Executive Director Rubbelke Interview
- First Quarter 2012 Newsletter