- US Preventive Medicine
- Catamaran Prescription Discount Card
- NLA Advantage - Medical Stop Loss
- Optum Healthcare
- American Institute for Preventive Medicine
- Epic Hearing Healthcare
- NLA Dental and Vision Plan
- Best Doctors
- Pharmacy Outcomes Specialists
American Institute for Preventive Medicine - An award winning developer and provider of self-care guides, nurse advice lines, health coaching wellness programs and self-help kits. The Institute works with over 250 Taft Hartley Funds,12,000 corporations, hospitals, HMOs and TPA's to reduce health care costs, lower absenteeism and increase productivity.
The American Institute for Preventive Medicine offers the best of class self-care guides Healthier at Home, Health at Home, HealthyLife Self-Care; the pocket size HealthTracker booklets and 12 panel Permafold health guides. Since 1983, the Institute has helped over 12,000 hospitals, MCOs, corporations, unions, colleges, and government agencies:
- Lower health care costs
- Decrease absenteeism and presenteeism
- Improve productivity and morale
- Reduce workers compensation claims
- Increase visibility
Quality and Savings:
The American Institute for Preventive Medicine's self-care guides have been approved by the American Academy of Family Physicians Foundation, are the most up-to-date editions on the market, are written at appropriate reading levels, have a free online self-care workshop and unlimited customization options.
18 studies have demonstrated an average 9 month savings of $71.42 per member due to reduced physician and E.R. visits. It is important to consider the potential return on investment that can be realized following the implementation of a self-care program. In keeping with the philosophy that everyone must work together to contain the rising costs of health care, self-care is a simple and inexpensive concept to introduce to the members of your fund. It instills an attitude of shared responsibility without having members feel as though something is being taken away from them and their benefits package.
Contact us for a free Return On Investments analysis, for your review, based on the number of members in your fund. See how you can reduce your doctor and ER visit costs through the contract with the NLAHCC. An example of an excellent return on investment:
- Group with 2,500 members buying the Health at Home self care guide.
- Purchase price $6.54 x 2,500 = total of $16,350.00
- Return on investment year 1 = 5.2 to 1 or $85,375.00/$16,350.00
- Return on investment over 3 years = 15.7 to 1 or $256,125.00/$16,350.00
Return on investment over 3 years = 15.7 to 1 or $256,125.00/$16,350.00
The AIPM contract is available to member coalitions.
See the Member Entrance section
Hope Lawless, Vice President
30445 Northwestern Hwy, Suite 350
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
Save 10%-85% off of your prescription instantly with the Catamaran Prescription Discount Card.Print Your Card
- Fourth Quarter 2016 Newsletter
- Fourth Quarter 2015 Newsletter
- Third Quarter 2014 Newsletter
- Third Quarter 2013 Newsletter
- Fourth Quarter 2012 Newsletter
- U.S. Supreme Court Upholds Health Care Reform
- IFEBP Benefit Magazine June 2012 – Executive Director Rubbelke Interview
- First Quarter 2012 Newsletter