- Partners agree to provide standards and services which are in keeping with the needs of the membership of labor management funds.
- Are responsible contractors who recognize and support labor unions in their organizations and business relationships.
- Are knowledgeable about applications and challenges and leading edge groups in their respective areas.
- Are recommended by NLAHCC member coalitions and participating funds as reliable partners.
- Provide viable, cost-effective programs and services.
- Have signed a Member Service Memorandum of Agreement with the NLAHCC to work with member coalitions and funds and provide value and discounts on services and products to members.
- Have responded to a RFP and been evaluated with due diligence by the Board of NLAHCC and its contracted professionals
Save 10%-85% off of your prescription instantly with the Optum Rx Discount Card.Print Your Card
- Fourth Quarter 2017 Newsletter
- Fourth Quarter 2016 Newsletter
- Fourth Quarter 2015 Newsletter
- Third Quarter 2014 Newsletter
- Third Quarter 2013 Newsletter
- Fourth Quarter 2012 Newsletter
- U.S. Supreme Court Upholds Health Care Reform
- IFEBP Benefit Magazine June 2012 – Executive Director Rubbelke Interview
- First Quarter 2012 Newsletter