Links & Resources
International Foundation of Employee Benefits
A non-profit, non partisan organization which provides resources and educational programs to multiemployer trust funds, corporations, public employee groups and professional advisory firms throughout the United States and Canada.
National Alliance of Healthcare Purchaser Coalitions
A national, non-profit, membership organization of employer-based health care coalitions. National Alliance works with business coalitions composed of mostly mid and large sized employers in local communities – city, county or region committed to Community Health Reform.
The New Jersey Health Care Quality Institute
A non-profit foundation developed through coalition leadership that undertakes projects to ensure that quality, accountability and cost containment are closely linked to the delivery of health care services in New Jersey.
The Leapfrog Group
An initiative driven by organizations that buy health care working to initiate improvements in the safety, quality and affordability of health care. It is a member supported program aimed at mobilizing health care purchasing power to alert the health care industry that leaps in health care safety, quality and customer value will be recognized and rewarded. Several NLAHCC coalitions are members of the Leapfrog group.
Save 10%-85% off of your prescription instantly with the Optum Rx Discount Card.Print Your Card
- Fourth Quarter 2018 Newsletter
- Fourth Quarter 2017 Newsletter
- Fourth Quarter 2016 Newsletter
- Fourth Quarter 2015 Newsletter
- Third Quarter 2014 Newsletter
- Third Quarter 2013 Newsletter
- Fourth Quarter 2012 Newsletter
- U.S. Supreme Court Upholds Health Care Reform
- IFEBP Benefit Magazine June 2012 – Executive Director Rubbelke Interview
- First Quarter 2012 Newsletter