The National Labor Alliance of Health Care Coalitions, Inc. (NLAHCC) is a non-profit national organization of labor management health and welfare coalitions representing purchasers of health services, working together to increase value in services and benefits for participating member coalitions.
- To be an advocate for building a better health care system for members.
- Maximize the penetration of the stop-loss endorsement by encouraging coalitions to raise awareness of the product at their meetings and update the NLA stop-loss marketing materials.
- Identify a system to measure the progress of the NLA to determine if it is meeting its goals and mission.
- Within the limitations of the annual budget, maximize the communication efforts of the NLA.
- Be a resource to support the development of local and regional coalitions, specifically through marketing the benefits of coalitions.
- Assess, evaluate and prioritize the needs of regional coalitions.
- Reduce costs through economies of scale and increased information.
- Share knowledge on best practices nationally and in local communities.
Our Core Values
- Dedicated to the principles of the American Labor Movement
- Serve as a national voice of Health Care concerns and issues
- Committed to:
- Promoting Health Care Coalition Concept
- Serving the needs of the membership
- Providing information to participants that empowers them to make better Health Care decisions
- Adhering to the principles of high ethics, equity and integrity
Health Care Cost Management Corporation of Alaska, Inc.
Executive Vice President
Affiliated Health Funds
Midwest Employee Benefit Funds Coalition
Connecticut Coalition of Taft-Hartley Funds, Inc.
National Labor Alliance of Health Care Coalitions
Michael J. Asher
Consulting Legal Counsel
Sullivan, Ward, Asher & Patton, P.C.
James E. Conlon Jr., FSA, MAAA
Principal & Consulting Actuary